Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Talk


I am glad that you had a great Christmas :) that makes me pretty happy!

As far as stuff to send me, nothing that I will have to carry around. Gift cards are great and I don’t really know what else, but I will be sure to let you know when I need stuff:)

I love you guys and It was great to talk to you. I will be able to call again on Mother’s day and hopefully I can talk a little longer..

Is there anything I can do for you guys??

Have you and Dad been going to the temple often? I remember before I left, you guys said you were going to try and go more. When you go to the temple, it will bless Kylie and Sierra and me and Tiffany. I never knew that till recently. Plus, it will help you guys out . I was just wondering though. I love the temple.
 Anyways, Let me know how things are going?  Love, Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment