Sunday, December 25, 2011

Testimony of Prayer...


Hey,

My week went great though. We probably won’t have a baptism for a while, but my testimony of prayer has really grown. We were having a hard time with our investigators and so I was praying a lot and now we have three new awesome investigators that I think we can really help.

It is pretty cool to see how much the lord blesses us and takes care of us.

This week it has gotten nasty cold. And I don’t like it haha. Yesterday I got to sing at a fireside though. I sang O come all ye faithful with a Ukelele. it was pretty cool. There were a lot of people there too..

This week was pretty normal though not much going on. I am kind of getting used to this whole waking up early and working all day thing it is really cool :) Can you make sure to send me lots of protein and stuff. I am losing tons of weight and I don’t know why I am shriveling up.

 Tell Kylie I said Congrats! That is awesome. Can she graduate now?? I hope so..  I have Christmas presents for Kylie and Sierra that I hope they like. I think they are really cool though. I will probably send them sometime this week.
  
Well, I love you guys and miss you. I’ll talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment