Saturday, January 7, 2012

Becoming a trainer

Hey Family,

Good news, I am going to be a trainer!! Jeez that never happens to missionaries that have only been out three months. It is a really cool responsibility.

I was wondering if you could get me some space bags for when I do have to move. For now I am staying in the same area and I will be here for another 3 months. I am really excited and we have a lot of good things going on here.

The winter here has been really weird too. Some days have been hot and others really cold so I don’t know what to expect. I hope that we just skip winter..

Things are going great though and tell dad that i appreciate that comic it is way funny.

Is there anything i can get for you guys? Oh, also, do you guys have an extra set of clippers that you can mail out to me so I can cut my own hair?  It is so much better to just do it myself. and a sonicair toothbrush if you are feeling really generous J.

Thanks for all the cereal I am loving it!

Tell Kylie that I am proud of her and to keep up the good work and tell Sierra to just keep on keeping on haha she will find a girl to be her friend one day. Maybe the lord doesn’t want her to be friends with any of those girls. I miss you guys a lot and I hope you are doing ok..

I love you

Love,
Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment