Monday, October 10, 2011

MTC

My first week at the MTC was great!!!! There are so many things that have happened. My favorite things is every class we have is three hours longs but every time i go in there with questions, and i leave a completely different person!. it is crazy! The spirit is so strong here and it definitely helps. My companion is named Elder Christensen and we get along really well and pretty much dominate when teaching people. It is a really good experience.
General conference here was so amazing and i seriously see miracles everyday! I tried to read the whole book of Mormon in one night and that was a really bad idea. It messed up my whole sleep schedule lol. Tell the girls that i miss them and i am so proud of Sierra that is awesome. And tell Kylie not to give up just to write a 5 paragraph essay and use that basic structure to make her point she will pass if she does that. I know she can do it!


I love you!!

Be happy!

Love,

Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment